1. Ernst and Peter Neufert “Architects' Data” Third Edition, Edited by Bousmaha Baiche, DipArch, MPhil, Ph D, School of Architecture, Oxford Brookes University and Nicholas Walliman, DipArch, PhD, RlBA, School of Architecture, Oxford Brookes University, School of Architecture, Oxford Brookes University
2. “The Architects’ Handbook”, Edited by Quentin Pickard RIBA, Blackwell Science Ltd
3. “METRIC HANDBOOK, Planning and Design Data”, Third Edition, Edited by David Littlefield, Architectural Press is an imprint of Elsevier
4. “Time-Saver Standards for Building Types”, 2nd edition, Edited by Joseph De Chiara &
John Callender, McGRAW-HILL INTERNATIONAL EDITIONS, Architecture Series
1. Hla Than, U., Teaching AID Programme 1992. Handout
2. Professional Practice & Building Laws., Final Year (B. Arch.) Department of Architecture, YTU.
3. Donald A. Watson., Specifications Writing for Architects and Engineers., CSI, AIA.
- Teacher: htethlaing htet
Design Works of Dr. Thet Oo (Head of Department of Architecture, West Yangon Technological University)
- Teacher: thetoo thetoo
1. Structure in Architecture (Maruzen Asian Edition), by Marlo Salvadorl and Robert Heller
2. Building Structures Illustrated: Patterns, Systems, and Design (Second Edition), by Francis D.K. Ching, Barry Onouye and Douglas Zuberbuhler
- Teacher: santhidarkhaing san
Booth. Norman K, “ Basic Elements of Landscape Architectural
Design”, 1983, New York
- Teacher: sannanshwe san
1. Kyaw Lat, Dr. (2001). “Urban Planning, Urban Design and Regional Planning”, Department of Architecture,Yangon Technological University.
2. Paul D. Spreiregen, “ The Architecture of Towns and Cities”, ISBN 0-89874-300-1.
3. UN-Habitat (2013). Urban Planning for City Leaders, Second Edition: ISBN 978-92-1-132505-8.
- Teacher: myintwin myint